Welcome to Colibri Pension
Pension Colibri breakfast is at the Served 7:15 to 10:00 in the week and time from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the end of the week.
The breakfast consists of a wide range of quality products:
Colibri Pension is situated 10 minutes away from downtown, 5 minutes from "Transylvania" Exhibition Pavilion (Expo-Transilvania) and 300 meters from Iulius Mall and FSEGA.
Located on the "Gheorgheni" lake side, Colibri Pension is located in one of the quietest areas of the city.
In a warm and charme atmosphere, many quality services are proposed by a team attentive to the smallest details:
- bright, comfortable and functional rooms, equipped with modern individual air conditioning facilities
- The rooms are large, medium and lower ground floor, first floor, attic or yard. All rooms are equipped with bathroom li>
- Studio consists of one room with two beds or double bed and a room that can serve as a lounge or can accommodate a 3rd person
- Vehicles parking in garages located in the basement
- Meeting or seminar rooms that can accommodate up to 20 persons
- Private terrace in the courtyard
- On request, we can offer dinner
For the required services are multiple payment options: the national currency, foreign currency, cash or bank transfer.
The residence city of Cluj county, located in the heart of Transylvania, Cluj-Napoca, is one of the most important cities in Romania and one of the most developed. Cluj is also called Kolozsvar in Hungarian and Klausenburg in German, because of the influences Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Szekler minority settled here had. The city is the second largest and the most expensive city in Romania, according to a financial study….